The Academy of Romanian Scientists and University POLITEHNICA of Bucharest are organizing the fourth edition of the International Scientific Conference “Applications of Chemistry in Nanosciences and Biomaterials Engineering (NanoBioMat)” for young researchers on 24-26 November 2022.
Program – See HERE
The conference will be held in a hybrid or online mode, on the Microsoft Teams platform.
The topics for the conference include:
• novel materials;
• surface chemistry;
• air and soil bioremediation;
• composite materials and biomaterials;
• applications of natural compounds and chemical products;
• nanomaterials and bionanomaterials for the controlled release of biologically active molecules;
• bionanoproducts for bone and tissue regeneration;
• advanced techniques for material processing.
1. Registration: 15.10.2022
2. Extended registration: 06.11.2022
3. Abstract submission: 07.11.2022
4. Acceptance Notification: 15.11.2022
5. Final Program announcement: 21.11.2022
6. Conference: 24-26.11.2022
Registration should be done using the link: https://nanobiomat.eu/registration/. Registration is free for all students and postdoctoral researchers (or equivalent).
For further details, please access https://nanobiomat.eu/