THEME & TOPICS
The proposed theme for 2023 edition is: Nonconventional Technologies: A continuously evolving paradigm
– Basic physical phenomena and processes of the nonconventional procedures
– Experimental research for nonconventional processing technologies;
– Micro and nanotechnologies and materials for complex processes;
– Nonconventional and additive approaches for quick response manufacturing;
– Nonconventional technologies management and other nonconventional processes;
– Nonconventional forms of energy and low carbon systems;
– The intersection of nonconventional technologies and other domains.
For any further details please click HERE.