International Conference “Personalised Medicine. Tradition, Innovation and DigitisationThe “Health and Health Care” conference, organised under the auspices of the Romanian Academy of Scientists, contributes to the improvement of the quality of health, as the health needs of modern society are in a particularly dynamic process of evolution.
The current and continuing need to modernise the approach to health is leading to a complementarity between traditional and modern medicine. Integrative, alternative and complementary medicine is making its way into the desire to live healthy, successful and fulfilled lives.
The conference is held in partnership with:
- Phoenix Foundation;
- All Party Parliamentary Group on Indian Traditional Sciences;
- World Ayurveda Foundation;
- Faculty of Medicine, Titu Maiorescu University;
- Faculty of Pharmacy, Titu Maiorescu University;
- Institute for Studies, Research, Development and Innovation, Titu Maiorescu University;
- European Institute for Multidisciplinary Research;
- Romanian Medical Association;
- Romanian Society of Ethnopharmacology;
- LaserAcuMed SRL;
- Romanian International University Fair.
- Research and Innovation in Medicine;
- Traditional Medicine;
- Digitalisation in personalised medicine.
From 21-29 October, the world is celebrating Ayurveda System of Medicine Day.
Invite to this international scientific event:
- Amarjeet S Bhamra – lead secretary – APPG Indian TraditionalSciences UK Parliamentary Group;
- Madan Thangavelu – Cambridge University, Director Research Programs, General SecretaryEuropeanAyurvedaAssociation;
- Prof. Dr. Shriniwas Gujjarwar – Medical Superintendent at Baba Kheta Nath Govt. Ayurvedic College and hospital – Patikara, Narnaul, Haryana;
- Prof. Dr. Srikanth Babu Perugu – Head of Department of Internal Medicine BRKR Govt Ayurveda College, Hyderabad, India;
- Prof. Dr. Venkata Narayana Joshi – Director of Ayurveda Academy UK, Europe Ayurveda Academy, London;
- Prof. Dr. Surendra Chaudhary – National Secretary Vishwa Ayurved Parishad, former inspector at the Unani Ayurveda Health Directorate in the state of Uttar Pradesh;
- Prof. Dr. Vikram Chauhan – CEO Planet Ayurveda India;
- Assist. Prof. Dr. Sabharwal Pooja – Ch Brham Prakash Ayurved Charak Sansthan IP University New Delhi;
- Prof. Dr. Ismat Dhala-Nathani – president of Ayurveda Institute of Canada;
- Dr.Prerak Shah – Director AyuLink Hospital, Ahmedabad, India;
- Dr. Gaurang Joshi – Director Atharva Multispecialty Ayurveda Hospital and Cancer Research Center, Rajkot, Gujarat, India;
- Assist. Prof. Dr. Shital M. Bhagiya – State Model Institute of Ayurveda, Gandhinagar, Gujarat, India;
- Dr. Abhishek Lulla – Founder Director AAAF India chapter, Global Council for Ayurveda Research;
- Prof. Dr. Gopi Krishna Maddikera – Founder India Institute of Ayurveda and Rasashastra;
- Prof. Dr. Angela Marculescu – University of Brasov, President of the Romanian Society of Ethnopharmacology;
- Associate Prof. Dr. Laszlo Rosenberg – University of Medicine Targu Mures, Lucian Blaga University of Medicine and Pharmacy, Sibiu, Romania;
- Dr. Iulia Postolachi – Founding member of ISA Su Jok Association, prof. emerit SuJok;
- Drd. Adriana Manolache – General Manager Calitakropolis;
- Dr. Florin Bebeșel – president of Phoenix Foundation as organizing partner, Bucharest, Acupuncture Methodological Center Ayurveda Laser Acu Med.
- Dr. Florin Bebeșel
- Dr. Shrikanthbabu Perugu
- Prof. Univ. Dr. Shriniwas Gujjarwar
- Dr Pooja Sabharwal
- Dr. Ismat Dhala-Nathani
- Dr Venkata N Joshi
- Dr. Petrescu Camelia
- Dr. Mihai Sindile
- Dr. Andreea Marinescu
- Stud. Alexandru-Marius Dumitrescu
- Stud. Stefan Luncanu