InformÞie of public interest – any informationÞie regardingetactivityACROSSor resultscomplicated from activityACROSSof an authorityACROSSand public or institutedÞii public, regardless of the medium or the form or manner of expression of informationÞiei.
Solving requests for information of public interest is done with compliance with the requirements of Law 544/2001 , art. 6, paragraph 3:
3. The written request for information of public interest shall include the following:
a) authority or institutionthe public address to which the request is addressed ;
b) informţhe askedcomplicated, so tncâtscomplicated allowcomplicated authoritiesACROSSii or institutţtake public identification informationţof public interest;
c) name, surname and the signature of the applicant, as well as the address at which the reply is requested .
Contact information Public Information:
- The person responsible for Law 544/2001 Irina Pasvantu
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (031) 107. 06.59
- Address: str. Ilfov no. 3, sector 5, Bucharest
Requests that do not fall within the specifics provided by Law 544/2001 will be redirected .
- Application form for law 544/2001
- Administrative complaint model I – negative answer
- Administrative complaint model II – not answered in time
Model AOSR request law 544-2001
Model AOSR administrative complaint I – negative reply
Model AOSR Administrative Complaint II – not replied within the deadline
List of staff positions paid from public funds