May 20th, 2022, Bucharest, Romania
– Robert Edward FREEMAN, University of Virginia, USA
– Jacob Dahl RENDTORFF, Roskilde University, Denmark
– Geert DEMUIJNCK, EDHEC Business School, France
– Yotam LURIE, Ben-Gurion University, Israel
– Iuliu STOCKLOSA, Bucharest Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Romania
European Business Ethics Network (EEBEN) founded in 1987 in Brussels, has now over 1,100 members in 20 countries. Its goal is to generate awareness of ethical challenges in the global economy and to promote a dialogue about the role of the economy in society.
EBEN-Ro gathers specialists from all fields of social sciences from Romania who are willing to contribute for the construction of a better business environment in the benefit of the wellbeing of the people.
Business Ethics Award Romania – BEAR
NEW! The willing of the EBEN-Ro is to promote the business ethics and to spot the company’s efforts to implement an ethical behavior. We are inviting managers and entrepreneurs to contribute to a debate with international specialists and academics on founding the BEAR trophy for the companies that are implementing business ethics principles, culture, and practice. BEAR is designed after the BEE model. The BEE model is successfully implemented by the EBEN-Greece.
Registration: firstname.lastname@example.org (before 30th April, 2022)
International Committee Global Ethics – Key of Sustainability (GEKoS)
- Tsangyao CHANG – Feng Chia University, Taiwan
- Elena CONDREA, Ovidius University of Constanta, Romania
- Geert DEMUIJNCK, EDHEC Business School, France
- Reda DJAOUAHDOU, Annaba University, Algeria
- Adriana GRIGORESCU, National University of Political Studies and Pub mania
- Da HOU – Central University of Finance and Economics, PR China
- Nuria HUETE- ALCOCER – Universidad de Castilla La Mancha, Spain
- Marioara IORDAN – Romanian Academy, Institute for Economic Forec
- Myeong Hwan KIM – Purdue University Fort Wayne, USA
- Victor Raul LOPEZ RUIZ, University of Castilla-La Mancha, Spain
- Emmanuel MAGANARIS – Glasgow Caledonian University, UK
- Ketill Berg MAGNÚSSON, Reykjavik University, Iceland
- Yanbing MAO – Shanghai University, PR China
- Carmen NĂSTASE – “Stefan cel Mare” University of Suceava, Romania
- Domingo NEVADO – Universidad de Castilla La Mancha, Spain
- Madlena NEN, Military Technical Academy Ferdinand, Romania
- Speranta Camelia PIRCIOG – INCSMPCS, Romania
- Valentin RADU, Valahia University of Targoviste, Romania
- Alain REDSLOB – Universite Paris II Pantheon Assas, President AIELF,
- Steven ROSEFIELDE, University of North Carolina, United States of Am
- Hallur Tor SIGURDARSON, Reykjavik University, Iceland
- Throstur Olaf SIGURJONSSON, University of Iceland, Iceland
- Marcin Waldemar STANIEWSKI – University of Finance and Managem
- Erendira Yareth VARGAS LOPEZ – University of Colima, Mexico
- Ana-Maria ZAMFIR – INCSMPCS, Romania
The European Business Ethics Network – Romania, EBEN-RO, is inviting you to participate to the 3rd International Conference Global Ethics – Key of Sustainability, GEKoS, to share your opinion, experience, research findings, to exchange ideas, to initiate cooperation and to create a nucleus of academics and researchers meant to promote the ethics in economy and society. Please submit your contribution to email@example.com.
Abstract submission April 25th, 2022
Acceptance April 30th, 2022
Registration April 30th, 2022
Paper submission May 15st, 2022
Publication opportunity: All accepted papers will be published in conference proceedings that will be submitted for indexation to Clarivate Analytics. Selected papers will be proposed to Poststmodern Oppening Journal (WoS), Holistica Journal of Business and Public Administration (BDI), Ecoforum (BDI) APC not included in conference fee, discounts.
May 20th, 2022 – online
The conference fee is 100 Euro/participant and covers conference materials, refreshments, and paper publication
in proceedings. EBEN-RO members are benefiting of a 25% fee discount.